This week, in our final episode of our fall meal prep series, we bring you the best part of every meal: DESSERT!
This Apple Crisp is delicious, and perfect for sharing with the whole family. Remember, moderation is key here, so try not to eat the whole pan by yourself!
Check out the video, grab your ingredients, and let’s get baking!
Quick and Easy Apple Crisp
For the Topping:
- ½ Cup Brown Sugar
- ½ Cup Rolled Oats
- ½ Cup All-Purpose Flour
- ½ teaspoon Cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- ¼ cup Cold Butter
For the Filling:
- 4 medium Apples, Cored and Sliced
- 2 tablespoons Granulated Sugar
- 2 tablespoons All-Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon Apple Pie Spice or Cinnamon
- Make the topping. Stir the brown sugar, oats, ½ cup all-purpose flour, cinnamon and salt together in a medium bowl. Cut in the butter until large crumbles form. Cover and refrigerate the topping until you’re ready to use it.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and lightly grease a 7x11 inch baking pan.
- Make the filling. Place the sliced apples in the baking dish. Toss with 2 tablespoons sugar, 2 tablespoons flour and the apple pie spice or cinnamon.
- Scatter the prepared topping over the apples.
- Bake the crisp for 30-40 minutes, or until the filling is bubbling up and the topping is browned. Allow to rest at room temperature for 10 minutes before serving. Enjoy!