This time of year, I really have a sweet tooth for pumpkin pie and all the treats that go with it. So, when I found out there was a way to incorporate pumpkin pie into my breakfast routine while also getting a well-balanced breakfast, that is all the convincing I needed. Overnight oats can be a great breakfast option packed with protein to keep you full for the day ahead.
Check out this recipe for pumpkin pie overnight oats!
- 1/4 cup plain or vanilla nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk or any milk you prefer
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1-2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Mix together Greek yogurt, almond milk, vanilla, pumpkin puree, and 1 tablespoon of maple syrup and combine in a medium bowl.
- Add oats, chia seeds, and pumpkin pie spice.
- Pour into a glass jar or any glass container.
- Place in the fridge for at least 4 hours but preferably over night
Servings: 1 serving
Serving size: 1 jar
for the full description and other recipe ideas.