Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging Committee
Group Health Cooperative of Eau Claire is committed to providing culturally and linguistically appropriate services to our members to provide effective, equitable, understandable, and respectful quality care and services that are responsive to diverse cultural health beliefs and practices, preferred languages, health literacy and other communication needs.
The Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging (DEI&B) Committee is responsible for planning, promoting, strategizing, educating, and encouraging DEI&B and its mission in the workplace. DEI&B committees are an effective way to promote diversity across the organization and ensure accountability.
The DEI&B Committee is responsible for:
• Reviewing demographics of the organization
• Reviewing demographics of membership
• Reviewing demographics of provider and vendor relationships
• Distributing annual survey to organization and reviewing results
• Preparing for Health Equity Accreditation
To learn more about Health Equity Accreditation, visit Health Equity Accreditation - NCQA.