Provider Model of Care Training
Group Health Cooperative of Eau Claire now offers a Dual Special Needs Plan, Cooperative Advantage (HMO D-SNP), that is designed specifically for people who are eligible for both Medicare and full Medicaid benefits (called dual-eligible).
Cooperative Advantage combines and coordinates benefits provided under Original Medicare (A and B) and part D prescription drug coverage with Wisconsin Medicaid benefits. Together, one cohesive plan.
CMS requires all Medicare organizations to provide annual Model of Care training to health plan employees, contracted and out-of-network providers seen by members on a routine basis.
Cooperative Advantage Model of Care training outline:
- Describe what Dual-Eligibile Special Needs Plan (D-SNP) is.
- Describe the purpose of the Model of Care (MOC) and its benefits.
- Overview of Model of Care Elements.
Once the training is complete, please submit the attestation form.
- Complete the Model of Care Training - Model of Care Training
- Complete the Online Attestation Below.
Groups with multiple providers can authorize an individual to complete the roster below attesting to the completion of the 2023 Cooperative Advantage Model of Care training and submit it to ProviderRelations@group-health.com
2023 Cooperative Advantage MOC Training – ROSTER