Wisconsin Medicaid Members
Keep Your Health Benefits
If you get Wisconsin health care benefits (such as BadgerCare Plus, Medicaid, or MAPP), you must renew your enrollment once a year.
What to Expect at Renewal Time
- You'll receive a letter about one month before your renewal is due. For example, if your renewal is due in October, you will get a notice in September.
- You may need to update the information that is on file. This may include your household details, income, and assets. You may be asked to submit proof later.
- Your local agency will review your renewal and follow up if they need more information. Then, you will get a letter that tells you if your benefits are changing.
Completing your renewal
- The easiest way to renew is online through your ACCESS account. Log in or set up an account at access.wi.gov.
- To renew by mail, complete and return your renewal packet.
- You can renew by phone or in person through your local agency. Find your agency at dhs.wisconsin.gov/forwardhealth/imagency/index.htm. By calling your agency or accessing MyACCESS account, you are also able to update your address and phone number.
for more information.
If you do not complete your renewal by the due date, your benefits will end. Free, expert help for completing your renewal or getting other benefits is available at WisCovered.com. Or, call 211 to find a local navigator.
Reach out to our member services department at 888-203-7770 (TTY: 711). We’re here to help.
Please click for preferred language: Spanish (PDF) | Hmong (PDF).