We’re back with another recipe series! This time around, we want to help you stay on track in between the holidays. Over the next couple of weeks, we’ll have three simple recipes that are great for meal prepping, or just a quick and easy meal for the whole family.
First up, we’ll show you a one-pan baked cod and veggies recipe. It only takes about a half an hour and makes enough for four meals. Check out the recipe and let’s get started!
Meal Prep: One-Pan Baked Cod and Veggies
- 4 pieces pre-portioned Atlantic Cod
- 2 cup rainbow tomatoes
- 2 cup baby purple potatoes, quartered
- 3-4 tablespoons oil of choice
- seasoning, as desired
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Toss diced potatoes with 1/2 of your oil.
- Roast in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove pan from the oven, and add in tomatoes and cod.
- Drizzle with remaining oil and season, then return to the oven and bake for an additional 10-12 minutes.
- Divide between containers and enjoy