Mornings seem to be a very busy time of the day for most people including myself. If I know that I am going to be short on time in the next morning, I prep some overnight oats the night before. Overnight oats are an easy way to have your breakfast ready to go for the next day, and you can play around with different recipes depending on what you like.
Here is a recipe that I whip up for myself. And who doesn’t love peanut butter and bananas?!
- ½ cup instant oats
- 1 tablespoon natural peanut butter
- ¼ - ½ banana, sliced into small pieces
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- Fill jar with one serving of oats.
- Next, add the almond milk, chia seeds, and peanut butter, stir.
- Put the lid on and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, slice the banana and place in the jar.
- When ready to eat, stir it up and enjoy!
Have you tried any other overnight oats recipes? If so, share your favorite recipe below!