Looking for a lower fat dessert option to take to a July cookout? This is the perfect recipe for you!
To make the crust:
- 3 cups graham cracker crumbs (put into a gallon zip lock bag and crush with a rolling pin)
- 4 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 6 tablespoons nonfat plain yogurt
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, mix together graham cracker crumbs, cocoa powder, yogurt, and brown sugar.
- Combine well and press well into the bottom of a 9x13 in pan (use the bottom of a glass and press hard!).
- Bake in preheated oven for 5 minutes.
To make the layers:
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 2 cups slices banana
- 2 cup blueberries
- 12 oz Lite Cool Whip
- Prepare graham cracker crust above
- On top of the crust, slice strawberries
- On top of the strawberries, slice bananas
- On top of the bananas, cover with Cool Whip
- Refrigerate overnight