Are you looking for a new sweet treat to try or fun dessert option? These frozen yogurt bites will hit the spot!
What you will need:
Putting it together:
- 1 ½ cups vanilla greek yogurt (I prefer the Dannon Triple Zero brand)
- ¼ cup whole milk, or almond milk for a different flavor
- 1 ½ teaspoons honey
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups berries of your choice – strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, etc.
- Combine yogurt, milk, honey, and vanilla in a bowl and mix together.
- Put the fruit of your choice in an ice cube mold.
- Spoon the yogurt mixture over the fruit, filling the molds to the top. Freeze for 5 hours or until solid.
Recipe referenced from Delish.